Hi, I'm developing under C++ and I obviously need to use library functions. Can anybody tell me where I can find a full description of standard ANSI C++ include functions, their scope and their syntax? I have some documentation but it ins't complete: I think that reading all inlcude files contents would be extremely time consuming and not at all exhaustive.    What I'm looking for is a simple guide with syntax description. If anyone of you knows some reference about sites or books, please mail me back to: dwarf@katamail.com or marchi@sistemi-integrati.com Thank you Hi Marco