* How to obtain error log for gcc
@ 2001-03-06 19:40 Sedat Sengul
From: Sedat Sengul @ 2001-03-06 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi;
I have Red Hat 6.2 dist. with kernel 2.2.14-5.0
I tried to compile ethernet driver for 3com 3c90x.c file. I have a lot
of compile errors. How can I get the whole error log from gcc?

Note: compiling driver source is the only option for me, I guess,
because I could not find any related .o file with my kernel version.

Thanks

* Re: How to obtain error log for gcc
@ 2001-03-07  4:40 Kazu Hirata
From: Kazu Hirata @ 2001-03-07  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: sedat.sengul

Hi Sedat,

> I have Red Hat 6.2 dist. with kernel 2.2.14-5.0
> I tried to compile ethernet driver for 3com 3c90x.c file. I have a lot
> of compile errors. How can I get the whole error log from gcc?

How about this?

make bzImage &> log

This will capture both stderr and stdout.

Kazu Hirata