* Arm cross compiler: Error
@ 2001-09-27 23:16 sivashankar  nagappan
From: sivashankar  nagappan @ 2001-09-27 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

Hello,
    I have built GCC cross compiler for arm and tried to use it.
When I compile a program with -c, -s options the object file and
assembly files are created respectively. But when I try to make
the executable it prompts me an error saying unable to find crt0.o
and the ld exits with 1 as return status. May anyone help me in
finding what would be wrong in the building the cross compiler.
-rgds
    N.Siva

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-09-27 23:16 UTC | newest]