* A linker problem
@ 2001-11-04 18:07 Madan Mohan Jampani
From: Madan Mohan Jampani @ 2001-11-04 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
  I have a problem linking a library archive with the gcc
I have a program the uses the library "liblug.a"
I put this archive in /usr/local/lib ( I put this path in /etc/ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig )
The program uses a function read_gif_file() present in this library..
I try to link using -llug.
But I get a error saying undefined reference to read_gif_file().
I did a nm -s /usr/local/lib/liblug.a  | grep liblug.a
and found the function in there....

Please tell me what else I need to check

Thanks
Madan.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

* Re: A linker problem