* RE: HPUX 11 - generating 64 bit objects on a 32 bit machine.
@ 2002-01-21  7:15 Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz
From: Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz @ 2002-01-21  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr Peter Smithson; +Cc: gcc-help

The web page appears to say that you should download the 64 bit binary and
install it in /usr/local/bin/pa20_64 (with the libraries in
/usr/local/lib/pa20_64).  Alternatively, create /usr/local/pa20_64 and install
in /bin and /lib there for 64 bit processing.  I have been told that building
the 64 bit version from source requires building for a target of
hppa64-hp-hpux11.00