* float - integer backend pb
@ 2002-01-22  1:45 Olivier Garbil
From: Olivier Garbil @ 2002-01-22  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

   Hi all,

I'm trying to do a back end for our VM. This VM feature 256 general
purpose registers. These registers can handle
integer or float values. In my back end, I have fill the movsi and movsf
pattern (they are almost exactly the same).
And sometimes I have strange behiavour, the compiler try to move a float
pattern type (SF) to an integer pattern type (SI).

example:

(set (reg:SI 264)
     (const_double:SF (const_int 0 [0x0])))

Any hints to solve this problem ?

Thanks.
Olivier Garbil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-22  9:45 UTC | newest]