* Interrupt Handlers and 3.0.4
@ 2002-05-04 15:23 David Stroupe
From: David Stroupe @ 2002-05-04 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I have been doing device driver development and recently upgraded from
2.96 to 3.0.4.  Since that upgrade my interrupt handlers don't work.
 Using an known good driver compiled on 2.96, all is well.  recompile
the same driver on 3.0.4 and when the interrupt (irq 9) happens, whamo
the system is toast.  Only the reset or power button will awaken it
again.  I can see no other mention of this in the archives so I assume
that it is not a compiler bug.  Did I over look something in my upgrade
that is not compiling/linking/loading this code correctly?

TIA

--
Best regards,
David Stroupe

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-04 22:23 UTC | newest]