* after change action for test, website can not access, please help
@ 2002-12-12 22:50 eric lin
From: eric lin @ 2002-12-12 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: infodrom-cgilib; +Cc: debian-user, users, gcc-help

Dear cgilib user, linuxer:

   When I change my /var/www/index.html 's action of form

to what post in
   http://www.infodrom.org/projects/cgilib/test.php3

    <form action=/cgi-bin/cgitest/listall method=post>

after I hit submit bottom, my browser show me

Not Found The requested URL /cgi-bin/cgitest/listall was not found on
this server.

please help
--
Sincere Eric
www.linuxspice.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-13  6:50 UTC | newest]