* Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-27 18:56 matt.sherwood
From: matt.sherwood @ 2003-02-27 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello, My name is Matt Sherwood. I am trying to compile a program for the first time, and I am getting the following errors. It would seem that my overall environment is incomplete, but I cannot pinpoint the problem. Any assistance you can give is greatly
appreciated:

gcc: +O2: No such file or directory
gcc: +Z: No such file or directory
gcc: +DAportable: No such file or directory
gcc: +DS2.0: No such file or directory
gcc: +Omultiprocessor: No such file or directory
gcc: +Ofastaccess: No such file or directory
gcc: +Oentrysched: No such file or directory
gcc: +Onolimit: No such file or directory
gcc: +ESlit: No such file or directory
gcc: +Oprocelim: No such file or directory

Thank you.

* Re: Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-27 19:02 ` Ricardo Anguiano
From: Ricardo Anguiano @ 2003-02-27 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: matt.sherwood; +Cc: gcc-help

matt.sherwood@philips.com writes:

> Hello, My name is Matt Sherwood. I am trying to compile a program
> for the first time, and I am getting the following errors. It would
> seem that my overall environment is incomplete, but I cannot
> pinpoint the problem. Any assistance you can give is greatly
> appreciated:
>
> gcc: +O2: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Z: No such file or directory
> gcc: +DAportable: No such file or directory
> gcc: +DS2.0: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Omultiprocessor: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Ofastaccess: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Oentrysched: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Onolimit: No such file or directory
> gcc: +ESlit: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Oprocelim: No such file or directory

Matt,

We need more information if we are going to be able to help.  What
sort of system is this on?  How was the compiler installed?  What is
the command line you are using to compile the program?  Which version
of gcc are you using?  What is the program?  Can you include the
source code for the program?

On first blush, it appears that options you passed to gcc are being
interpreted as input files.

Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com

* Re: Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-27 19:31 ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2003-02-27 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: matt.sherwood; +Cc: gcc-help

matt.sherwood@philips.com wrote:
> Hello, My name is Matt Sherwood. I am trying to compile a program for the first time, and I am getting the following errors. It would seem that my overall environment is incomplete, but I cannot pinpoint the problem. Any assistance you can give is greatly
> appreciated:
>
> gcc: +O2: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Z: No such file or directory
> gcc: +DAportable: No such file or directory
> gcc: +DS2.0: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Omultiprocessor: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Ofastaccess: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Oentrysched: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Onolimit: No such file or directory
> gcc: +ESlit: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Oprocelim: No such file or directory
Why are you using '+' rather than '-' to prefix what you want as options?

nathan

          The voices in my head said this was stupid too
nathan@codesourcery.com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : nathan@acm.org

* RE: Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-28 20:02 'David Scott Urban
From: 'David Scott Urban @ 2003-02-28 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I meant to send this as a general reply to the list not a private reply:

The problem he is seeing is not with the gcc installation or gcc itself. It is
with the Makefile he is using. It is trying to invoke the gcc compiler with
flags that are for the HP Ansi-C compiler. The HP compiler uses a + instead of a
- sign for invoking optimizations. The only optimization flag it recognizes with
a - sign is -O which is the default and equivalent to +O2. The +DAportable flag
allows the code to be compiled on either PA-Risc 1.1 or PA-Risc 2.x and run on
both architectures. He will need to look up the gcc flags in the documention,
man pages, info pages or ask HP support what flags are equivalent to the HP C
compiler flags.

D. S. Urban
email : urban@ast.lmco.com
To be the person, you must know the person. To know the person, you must
understand the person. To understand the person, you must listen. To listen,
you must open your mind and put aside all preconceived ideas and notions.
All opinions expressed are my own not that of my employer

>> From gcc-help-return-11727-urban=ast.lmco.com@gcc.gnu.org Fri Feb 28 09:05
MST 2003
        "'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>

>> Matt,
>>
>> I just went through this mess.  I suggest you skip the build and download
>> the gcc executable HP provides on their Web site.  It is a lot easier to
>> install.  While your there, you could also pick up the gdb64 executable HP
>> provides.  By the way, why are you installing a 32-bit compiler on a 64-bit
>> system?  Be careful which executable you download because gcc comes in
>> either 32-bit or 64-bit.  One gcc compiler cannot do both.
>>
>> Try HP site:
>> http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,5
>> 47,00.html  for gcc
>>
>> And
>>
>> http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,1
>> 662,00.html  for gdb
>>
>> Start at those points and look for the executables.  By the way, if your
>> company has current tech support for their HP, then you can request expert
>> HP assistance on the install and use of gcc and gdb.
>>

>> Jacques Choiniere

* Re: Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-28 16:18 ` Ricardo Anguiano
From: Ricardo Anguiano @ 2003-02-28 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: matt.sherwood; +Cc: gcc-help

matt.sherwood@philips.com writes:

> Ricardo, here are some answers to your questions:
>
> The system is HP-UX 11.00, 64-bit The gcc version is, I believe,
> 3.1. I downloaded it late 2001/early 2002 I followed the standard
> install instructions that came with the download.  To compile the
> program, I am using the Oracle-supplied make file, demo_proc.mk,
> along with env_precomp.mk, that the first makefile calls. They both
> are attached. I issue 'make -f demo_proc.mk EXE=(my program name)
> OBJS=(my objectfile)'
>
> As I am writing the program for my company, I'm a little hesitant to
> send the source code.
>
> (See attached file: env_precomp.mk)(See attached file: demo_proc.mk)

Let's see if we can figure out what the actual invocation of the
compiler is.  Please recomple using the debug flag "-d" and send us
the typescript.

        make -d -f demo_proc.mk ...

From the (make) Options Summary info page:

`-d'
     Print debugging information in addition to normal processing.  The
     debugging information says which files are being considered for
     remaking, which file-times are being compared and with what
     results, which files actually need to be remade, which implicit
     rules are considered and which are applied--everything interesting
     about how `make' decides what to do.  The `-d' option is
     equivalent to `--debug=a' (see below).

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com

* RE: Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-28 16:05 Choiniere, Jacques C, PERSCOM

Ricardo, here are some answers to your questions:

The system is HP-UX 11.00, 64-bit
The gcc version is, I believe, 3.1. I downloaded it late 2001/early 2002 I
followed the standard install instructions that came with the download. To
compile the program, I am using the Oracle-supplied make file, demo_proc.mk,
along with env_precomp.mk, that the first makefile calls. They both are
attached. I issue 'make -f demo_proc.mk EXE=(my program name) OBJS=(my
objectfile)'

As I am writing the program for my company, I'm a little hesitant to send
the source code.

(See attached file: env_precomp.mk)(See attached file: demo_proc.mk)

Thanks for your help.

Matt

                                                   To:   Matt
Sherwood/ABQ/SC/PHILIPS@AMEC
                                                   cc:
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
                                                   Subject:    Re: Help on
compiles

               Ricardo Anguiano                    Classification:

               <anguiano@codesourcery.c

               om>

               02/27/03 12:02 PM

@ 2003-02-27 23:06 matt.sherwood
From: matt.sherwood @ 2003-02-27 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Anguiano; +Cc: gcc-help

                                                   To:   Matt Sherwood/ABQ/SC/PHILIPS@AMEC
                                                   cc:   gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

               Ricardo Anguiano                    Classification:
               <anguiano@codesourcery.c
               om>

               02/27/03 12:02 PM

matt.sherwood@philips.com writes:

> Hello, My name is Matt Sherwood. I am trying to compile a program
> for the first time, and I am getting the following errors. It would
> seem that my overall environment is incomplete, but I cannot
> pinpoint the problem. Any assistance you can give is greatly
> appreciated:
>
> gcc: +O2: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Z: No such file or directory
> gcc: +DAportable: No such file or directory
> gcc: +DS2.0: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Omultiprocessor: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Ofastaccess: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Oentrysched: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Onolimit: No such file or directory
> gcc: +ESlit: No such file or directory
> gcc: +Oprocelim: No such file or directory

Matt,

We need more information if we are going to be able to help.  What
sort of system is this on?  How was the compiler installed?  What is
the command line you are using to compile the program?  Which version
of gcc are you using?  What is the program?  Can you include the
source code for the program?

On first blush, it appears that options you passed to gcc are being
interpreted as input files.

Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com

[-- Attachment #2: env_precomp.mk --]

# Entering precomp.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/prefix.mk

# Entering /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/defs.mk

SHELL=/bin/sh

AS_EXT=s
LIB_EXT=a
OBJ_EXT=o
PLB_EXT=plb
SO_EXT=sl
LOCK_EXT=lk
SQL_EXT=sql

AR=ar
AS=as
AWK=awk
CAT=cat
CC=/opt/gcc/bin/gcc
CD=cd
CHMOD=chmod
CP=cp
CPP=cpp
DATE=date
ECHO=echo
ECHON=echo -n
EXEC=exec
FIND=find
FOLLOW=-follow
NOLEAF=-noleaf
GREP=grep
KILL=kill
SLEEP=sleep
LD=ld
LMAKE=make
LN=ln
LNS=ln -s
MKDIR=mkdir
MV=mv
NM=nm
PERL=perl
RM=rm
RMF=rm -f
RMRF=rm -rf
SED=sed
SORT=sort
TOUCH=touch
XARGS=xargs
LS=ls

BINHOME=$(ORACLE_HOME)/bin/
LIBHOME=$(ORACLE_HOME)/lib/

ECHODO=$(BINHOME)echodo
GENSYSLIB=$(BINHOME)gensyslib
GENCLNTSH=$(BINHOME)genclntsh
GENNAFLG=$(BINHOME)gennaflg
GENAUTAB=$(BINHOME)genautab

ARCHIVE_OBJ=$(AR) r $@ $*.$(OBJ_EXT)
ARCREATE=$(AR) cr$(ARLOCAL)
ARDELETE=$(AR) d$(ARLOCAL)
AREXTRACT=$(AR) x
ARPRINT=$(AR) t
ARREPLACE=$(AR) r
DOAR=$(ARCREATE) $@ $? $(RANLIB)
MAKE=$(LMAKE)
QUIET=>/dev/null 2>&1
QUIETE=2>/dev/null
SILENT=@
CTSMAKEFLAGS=$(SILENT:@=--no-print-directory -s)

CFLAGS=$(GFLAG) $(CDEBUG) $(CCFLAGS) $(QACCFLAGS) $(PFLAGS)\
	$(SHARED_CFLAG) $(USRFLAGS)
PFLAGS=$(INCLUDE) $(SPFLAGS) $(LPFLAGS)

LDCCOM=$(PURECMDS) $(CC) $(GFLAG) $(CCFLAGS) $(EXOSFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS)
LDFLAGS=-o $@ -L$(PRODLIBHOME) -L$(LIBHOME)
LDLIBS=$(EXPDLIBS) $(EXOSLIBS) $(SYSLIBS) $(EXSYSLIBS) $(MATHLIB) $(USRLIBS)
MATHLIB=-lm
PURECMDS=$(PURELINK) $(PURIFY) $(PURECOV) $(QUANTIFY)

SYSLIBLIST=$(LIBHOME)sysliblist
SYSLIBS=`$(CAT) $(SYSLIBLIST)`

NACCFLAGS=$(LIBHOME)naccflgs
NALDFLAGS=$(LIBHOME)naldflgs
NACCFLAGSLIST=`$(CAT) $(NACCFLAGS)`
NALDFLAGSLIST=`$(CAT) $(NALDFLAGS)`

TTLIBD=$(NETLIBD) $(LIBRDBMS_CLT) $(LIBMM) $(CORELIBD) $(LIBEPC) $(LIBCLNTSH)
STATICTTLIBS=$(NAUTAB) $(NAETAB) $(NAEDHS) $(NALDFLAGSLIST) \
       $(NETLIBS) $(LLIBRDBMS_CLT) $(LLIBMM) $(CORELIBS)\
       $(NETLIBS) $(LLIBRDBMS_CLT) $(LIBPLS_CLT)\
       $(LLIBEPC) $(CORELIBS) $(LLIBRDBMS_CLT) $(CORELIBS) $(LDLIBS)
TTLIBS= $(STATICTTLIBS)
DEVTTLIBS=$(TTLIBS)

STLIBS=$(SGL_ON) $(CONFIG) $(LLIBSERVER) $(LLIBPLSF) $(LLIBSLAX) \
       $(LIBGENERIC) $(LLIBCLIENT) $(LLIBMM) $(LLIBKNLOPT) $(LLIBPLSB)\
       $(LLIBSERVER) $(LLIBEXTP) $(NAUTAB) $(NAETAB) $(NAEDHS) \
       $(NALDFLAGSLIST) $(NETLIBS) $(LLIBCLIENT) \
       $(LLIBPLSF) $(LLIBICX) $(LLIBOWSUTL) \
       $(NETLIBS) $(LLIBEPC) $(SDOLIBS) $(LLIBCORE) $(LLIBVSN) $(LLIBCOMMON)\
       $(LIBGENERIC) $(LLIBKNLOPT) $(NMLIBS) $(CARTLIBS) $(CORELIBS) $(LDLIBS)

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/defs.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/platform.mk

PLATFORM=hpux

MOTIFHOME=/usr/lib/
OPENWINHOME=#
GUILIBHOME=#

SO_EXT=sl

GMAKE=gmake -r
LMAKE=/usr/ccs/bin/make
FIND=/usr/bin/find
CPP=/opt/langtools/lbin/cpp
PS=ps -feda
SHELL=/usr/bin/sh

ARCHIVE=@`if echo ${LIB} | grep lib > /dev/null 2>&1;then $(ARCREATE) $(LIB) $? $(RANLIB); else echo ""; fi`

GROUP=/etc/group

LINK=$(CC)  $(LDFLAGS) $(COMPOBJS)
LLIBTHREAD=
MOTIFLIBS=-L$(MOTIFHOME)lib -lXm -L$(GUILIBHOME) -R$(GUILIBHOME)\
	-lXt -lX11 -lm
XLIBS=-L$(GUILIBHOME) -R$(GUILIBHOME) -lXt -lXmu -lXext -lX11 -lm

EXOSFLAGS=##

MOTIFINCLUDE=$(I_SYM)$(MOTIFHOME)include\
	$(I_SYM)$(MOTIFHOME)include/Xm

OPTIMIZE2=+O2
OPTIMIZE4=+O4
OPTIMIZE=$(OPTIMIZE2)

ROFLAGS=-c #-xMerge
SPFLAGS=##-DSLMXMX_ENABLE -DSLTS_ENABLE -D_REENTRANT

BUGDB_PORT=2
MKCUST_TARGET=mkcustinclude

AR=ar
AS=as
CC=/opt/gcc/bin/gcc
CPP=$(CC) -E $(ANSI)

ASFLAGS=-P
ASPFLAGS=-P $(PFLAGS)
ASRO=$(AS) $(ASROFLAGS) $(MAKERO) $<
ASROFLAGS=$(ASFLAGS)
CXC=-Ac
CXA=-Aa
CXE=-Ae   # -Aa -D_HPUX_SOURCE
ANSI=$(CXE)

HP800CCFLAGS=+DAportable +DS2.0

HPTHREADFLAGS= -DHPUX_KTHREAD  -DSLXMX_ENABLE -DSLMXMX_ENABLE  -DSLTS_ENABLE -D_REENTRANT

PFLAGS=$(INCLUDE) $(SPFLAGS) $(HPTHREADFLAGS) $(LPFLAGS)

HPUXFLAGS=-DHPUX  $(HPTHREADFLAGS)

HPCCFLAGS=-DHPUX -z   $(HPUXFLAGS)

HPCCFLAGS_NOESLIT=  -DHPUX -z $(HPUXFLAGS)

CCFLAGS= $(HPCCFLAGS)
FASTCCFLAGS=$(ANSI) -z $(HPCCFLAGS)

LDFLAGS= -Wl,-adefault -Wl,+s $(OPTIMIZE) -o $@ -L$(PRODLIBHOME) -L$(LIBHOME)
LDLIBS=$(EXPDLIBS) $(EXOSLIBS) $(SYSLIBS) $(EXSYSLIBS) $(MATHLIB) $(USRLIBS)$(LLIBTHREAD)

CCFLAGS_NOESLIT=$(ANSI) -z $(HPCCFLAGS_NOESLIT)
CFLAGS_NOESLIT=$(GFLAG)  $(CDEBUG) $(CCFLAGS_NOESLIT) $(QACCFLAGS)\
               $(PFLAGS) $(SHARED_CFLAG) $(USRFLAGS)
CFLAGS_NO_O_ESLIT=$(GFLAG) $(CDEBUG) $(CCFLAGS_NOESLIT) $(QACCFLAGS)\
               $(PFLAGS) $(SHARED_CFLAG) $(USRFLAGS)
CFLAGS__ESLIT=$(GFLAG)  $(CDEBUG) $(CCFLAGS) $(QACCFLAGS)\
               $(PFLAGS) $(SHARED_CFLAG) $(USRFLAGS)

COMPZNOESLIT=$(CC) $< -c   $(CFLAGS_NOESLIT)  -o $@
COMPZNOOESLIT=$(CC) $< -c   $(CFLAGS_NO_O_ESLIT)  -o $@
COMPZ=$(CC) $< -c   $(CFLAGS__ESLIT) -o $@
JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk/java
JAVA_INCLUDE = -I $(JAVA_HOME)/include -I $(JAVA_HOME)/include/hp-ux
COMP_JAVA=$(CC) $< -c    $(CCFLAGS) $(JAVA_INCLUDE) -o $@

CCFLAGS_NO_O= $(CCFLAGS)
CFLAGS_NO_O= $(GFLAG) $(CDEBUG) $(CCFLAGS_NO_O) $(QACCFLAGS) $(PFLAGS) \
               $(SHARED_CFLAG)
COMP_NO_O=$(CC) -c $(CFLAGS_NO_O) $<
MAKE_LIB_OBJ_NO_O=$(COMP_NO_OPT) ; $(ARCHIVE_OBJ) ; $(REM_OBJ)

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/platform.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/rules.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/rules.mk
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/prefix.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/network/exports.mk

LIBNETV2     = $(LIBHOME)libnetv2.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNETV2    = -lnetv2

LIBNTTCP     = $(LIBHOME)libnttcp.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNTTCP    = -lnttcp

LIBNTOD      = $(LIBHOME)libntod.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNTOD     = -lntod

LIBNTLU62    = $(LIBHOME)libntlu62.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNTLU62   = -lntlu62

LIBNTS       = $(LIBHOME)libnts.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNTS      = -lnts

LIBNETWORK   = $(LIBHOME)libnetwork.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNETWORK  = -lnetwork

LIBSQLNET    = $(LIBNETV2)   $(LIBNTTCP)  $(LIBNETWORK)
LLIBSQLNET   = $(LLIBNETV2) $(LLIBNTTCP) $(LLIBNETWORK)

LIBRPC       = $(LIBHOME)libncr.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBRPC      = -lncr

LIBTNSAPI    = $(NETWORKLIB)libtnsapi.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBTNSAPI   = -ltnsapi

TNSLSNR	     = $(BINHOME)tnslsnr
LSNRCTL	     = $(BINHOME)lsnrctl
NAMES	     = $(BINHOME)names
NAMESCTL     = $(BINHOME)namesctl

NIGTAB       = $(LIBHOME)nigtab.$(OBJ_EXT)
NIGCON       = $(LIBHOME)nigcon.$(OBJ_EXT)
NTCONTAB     = $(LIBHOME)ntcontab.$(OBJ_EXT)
MTS_NCR	     = $(LIBHOME)ncrstab.$(OBJ_EXT)

OSNTABST     = $(NETWORKLIB)osntabst.$(OBJ_EXT)
NNFGT        = $(NETWORKLIB)nnfgt.$(OBJ_EXT)

NAETAB       = $(LIBHOME)naeet.$(OBJ_EXT) $(LIBHOME)naect.$(OBJ_EXT)
NAEDHS	     = $(LIBHOME)naedhs.$(OBJ_EXT)
NAUTAB	     = $(LIBHOME)nautab.$(OBJ_EXT)

NETLIBS      = $(LLIBSQLNET) $(LLIBRPC) $(LLIBSQLNET)
NETLIBD      = $(LIBSQLNET) $(LIBRPC)

# Entering /mnt/804/src/network/s_exports.mk
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/network/s_exports.mk
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/network/exports.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/oracore/exports.mk

COREHOME= $(ORACLE_HOME)/oracore/
ORACOREHOME= $(COREHOME)

LIBCORE= $(LIBHOME)libcore4.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBCORE= -lcore4

S0MAIN= $(LIBHOME)s0main.o
SCOREPT= $(LIBHOME)scorept.o
SSCOREED= $(LIBHOME)sscoreed.o

COREPUBLIC=$(COREHOME)include/ $(COREHOME)public/
ORACOREPUBH=$(I_SYM)$(COREHOME)include $(I_SYM)$(COREHOME)public

CORELIBD=$(LIBNLSRTL) $(LIBCV6) $(LIBCORE) $(LIBNLSRTL) $(LIBCORE) $(LIBNLSRTL)
CORELIBS=$(LLIBNLSRTL) $(LLIBCV6) $(LLIBCORE) $(LLIBNLSRTL) $(LLIBCORE) $(LLIBNLSRTL)

# Entering /mnt/804/src/oracore/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/oracore/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/oracore/exports.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/nlsrtl/exports.mk

NLSRTLHOME= $(ORACLE_HOME)/nlsrtl/

ORA_NLS = $(ORACLE_HOME)/ocommon/nls/admin/data/
ORA_NLS33 = $(ORACLE_HOME)/ocommon/nls/admin/data/

LIBNLSRTL= $(LIBHOME)libnlsrtl3.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBNLSRTL= -lnlsrtl3

NLSRTLPUBH = $(I_SYM)$(NLSRTLHOME)include
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/nlsrtl/exports.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/rdbms/exports.mk

LIBSERVER=$(LIBHOME)libserver.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBSERVER=-lserver

LIBCLIENT=$(LIBHOME)libclient.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBCLIENT=-lclient

LIBGENERIC=$(LIBHOME)libgeneric.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBGENERIC=-lgeneric

LIBCOMMON=$(LIBHOME)libcommon.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBCOMMON=-lcommon

LIBVSN=$(LIBHOME)libvsn.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBVSN=-lvsn

LIBAGENT=$(LIBHOME)libagent.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBAGENT=-lagent

DLMHOME=$(ORACLE_HOME)/odlm/

SKGXNS=$(RDBMSLIB)skgxns.$(OBJ_EXT)
SKGXND=$(RDBMSLIB)skgxnd.$(OBJ_EXT)
SKGXN=$(RDBMSLIB)skgxn.$(OBJ_EXT)

LIBDLM=$(SKGXN) $(LIBHOME)libudlm.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBDLM=$(SKGXN) -ludlm

LIBNM=$(LIBDLM)
LLIBNM=$(LLIBDLM)
NMLIBLIST=$(RDBMSLIB)nmliblist
NMLIBS=`$(CAT) $(NMLIBLIST)`

LIBMM=$(LIBHOME)libmm.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBMM=-lmm

LIBRDBMS_CLT=$(LIBCLIENT) $(LIBVSN) $(LIBCOMMON) $(LIBGENERIC)
LLIBRDBMS_CLT=$(LLIBCLIENT) $(LLIBVSN) $(LLIBCOMMON) $(LLIBGENERIC)

LIBCLNTSH=$(LIBHOME)libclntsh.$(SO_EXT)
LLIBCLNTSH=-lclntsh

CONFIG = $(RDBMSLIB)config.$(OBJ_EXT)

SDOLIBS = `if ${AR} tv ${ORACLE_HOME}/rdbms/lib/libknlopt.a | grep "kxmnsd.o" > /dev/null 2>&1 ; then echo " " ; else echo "-lmdknl -lmdhh"; fi`

DEF_ON= $(RDBMSLIB)kpudfo.$(OBJ_EXT)
DEF_OFF= $(RDBMSLIB)kpundf.$(OBJ_EXT)
DEF_OPT= $(RDBMSLIB)defopt.$(OBJ_EXT)

LIBSLAX=$(LIBHOME)libslax.a
LLIBSLAX=-lslax

LIBSQL=$(LIBHOME)libsql.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBSQL=-lsql

LIBSVRM= $(LIBHOME)smalmain.$(OBJ_EXT) $(LIBHOME)libsvrmgrl.$(LIB_EXT) $(LIBHOME)libslpm.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBSVRM= $(LIBHOME)smalmain.$(OBJ_EXT) -lsvrmgrl -lslpm

RDBMSHOME=$(ORACLE_HOME)/rdbms/
RDBMSLIB=$(RDBMSHOME)lib/
RDBMSADMIN=$(RDBMSHOME)admin/

# Entering /mnt/804/src/rdbms/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/rdbms/s_exports.mk
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/rdbms/exports.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/otrace/exports.mk

LIBEPC=$(LIBHOME)libepc.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBEPC=-lepc

LIBEPCPT=$(LIBHOME)libepcpt.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBEPCPT=-lepcpt

LIBEPCFE=$(LIBHOME)libepcfe.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBEPCFE=-lepcfe

# Entering /mnt/804/src/otrace/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/otrace/s_exports.mk
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/otrace/exports.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/plsql/exports.mk

LIBEXTP=$(LIBHOME)libextp.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBEXTP=-lextp

WRAP=$(BINHOME)wrap

LIBPLSB=$(LIBHOME)libplsb.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBPLSB=-lplsb
LIBPLSF=$(LIBHOME)libplsf.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBPLSF=-lplsf
PLSQLLIBS=$(LIBPLSF) $(LIBPLSB)
LPLSQLLIBS=$(LLIBPLSF) $(LLIBPLSB)

LLIBPLSQL= $(LPLSQLLIBS) $(LLIBEXTP)

LIBICD=$(LIBHOME)libicd.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBICD=-licd
LIBPSD=$(LIBHOME)libpsd.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBPSD=-lpsd
LIBPSA=$(LIBHOME)libpsa.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBPSA=-lpsa

# Entering /mnt/804/src/plsql/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/plsql/s_exports.mk
# Exiting /mnt/804/src/plsql/exports.mk

# Entering /mnt/804/src/precomp/exports.mk
TOP = $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp
LIBSQL= $(LIBHOME)libsql.$(LIB_EXT)
LLIBSQL= -lsql

PRODUCT=precomp
PRECOMPHOME= $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/
PRODHOME=$(PRECOMPHOME)
PRECOMPADMIN=$(PRECOMPHOME)admin/
PRECOMPLIB=$(PRECOMPHOME)lib/

PRECOMPPUBH=$(I_SYM)$(PRECOMPHOME)public $(I_SYM)$(PRECOMPHOME)include

# Entering /mnt/804/src/precomp/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/precomp/s_exports.mk

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/precomp/exports.mk

ADE_DEL_FILE=echo ""

PRECOMPLIB=$(PRECOMPHOME)lib/
PRECOMPMESG=$(PRECOMPHOME)mesg/
PRECOMPBIN=$(PRECOMPHOME)bin/
PRECOMPADMIN=$(PRECOMPHOME)admin/
PRECOMPINSTALL=$(PRECOMPHOME)install/
PRECOMPDEMO=$(PRECOMPHOME)demo/
PRECOMPADALIB=$(PRECOMPHOME)pubsrc/adalib

PRODLIBHOME=$(PRECOMPLIB)

LIBPAD=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpad.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPC=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpc.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPCC=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpcc.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPCD=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpcd.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPCO=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpco.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPFO=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpfo.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPGP=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpgp.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPPL=$(PRECOMPLIB)libppl.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPPA=$(PRECOMPLIB)libppa.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPROC2=$(PRECOMPLIB)libproc2.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBMOD=$(PRECOMPLIB)libmod.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBSQL=$(LIBHOME)libsql.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)libpdc.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBOTT=$(PRECOMPLIB)libots2c.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBPROCOB2=$(PRECOMPLIB)libprocob2.$(LIB_EXT)
LIBFIDL=$(PRECOMPLIB)libfidl.$(LIB_EXT)

PRECOMP_LIBS=$(LIBPAD) $(LIBPC) $(LIBPCC) $(LIBPCO) $(LIBPFO) \
             $(LIBPGP) $(LIBPPL) $(LIBPPA) $(LIBPCD) $(LIBPROC2) \
             $(LIBMOD) $(LIBSQL) $(LIBPDC) $(LIBOTT) $(LIBPROCOB2) $(LIBFIDL)

PC5DRV=pc5drv.$(OBJ_EXT)
PC0DRV=pc0drv.$(OBJ_EXT)
PC2DRV=pc2drv.$(OBJ_EXT)
PC1DRV=pc1drv.$(OBJ_EXT)
PC4DRV=pc4drv.$(OBJ_EXT)
PC3DRV=pc3drv.$(OBJ_EXT)
PMSCPR=pmscpr.$(OBJ_EXT)
PMSAPR=pmsapr.$(OBJ_EXT)
PROC2OBJS=main.$(OBJ_EXT) sspced.$(OBJ_EXT) spcpt.$(OBJ_EXT) pcprnt.$(OBJ_EXT)
MODOBJS=
OTTOBJS=o2m.$(OBJ_EXT) so2ed.$(OBJ_EXT) so2pt.$(OBJ_EXT)
PROCOB2OBJS=pcbd.$(OBJ_EXT) pcbrnt.$(OBJ_EXT)
FIDLOBJS=fdmain.$(OBJ_EXT)

ADAMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PC5DRV)
COBMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PC0DRV)
CMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PC2DRV)
FORMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PC1DRV)
PASMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PC4DRV)
PLIMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PC3DRV)
MODCMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PMSCPR)
MODADAMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PMSAPR)
MAINOBJS=$(PRECOMPLIB)main.$(OBJ_EXT) $(PRECOMPLIB)sspced.$(OBJ_EXT) \
	$(PRECOMPLIB)spcpt.$(OBJ_EXT) $(PRECOMPLIB)pcprnt.$(OBJ_EXT)
MODOBJS=
O2MAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)o2m.$(OBJ_EXT) $(PRECOMPLIB)so2ed.$(OBJ_EXT) \
		$(PRECOMPLIB)so2pt.$(OBJ_EXT)
COB2MAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)pcbd.$(OBJ_EXT) $(PRECOMPLIB)pcbrnt.$(OBJ_EXT)
FIDLMAIN=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(FIDLOBJS)

PDAOBJ=pda.$(OBJ_EXT)
PDCOBJ=pdc.$(OBJ_EXT)
PDBOBJ=pdb.$(OBJ_EXT)
PDFOBJ=pdf.$(OBJ_EXT)
PDPOBJ=pdp.$(OBJ_EXT)
PD1OBJ=pd1.$(OBJ_EXT)
PDSOBJ=pds.$(OBJ_EXT)
CODEGENOBJS=$(PDAOBJ) $(PDCOBJ) $(PDBOBJ) $(PDFOBJ) \
		$(PDPOBJ) $(PD1OBJ) $(PDSOBJ)

ADAPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDAOBJ) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ)
CPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDCOBJ) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ)
COBPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDBOBJ) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ)
FORPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDFOBJ) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ)
PASPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDPOBJ) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ)
PLIPDC=$(PRECOMPLIB)$(PD1OBJ) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ)

PRECOMP_OBJFILES= $(ADAPDC) $(CPDC) $(COBPDC) $(FORPDC) $(PASPDC) \
		  $(PLIPDC) $(PRECOMPLIB)$(PDSOBJ) \
		  $(ADAMAIN) $(COBMAIN) $(CMAIN) $(FORMAIN) $(PASMAIN) \
		  $(PLIMAIN) $(MODCMAIN) $(MODADAMAIN) $(O2MAIN) \
		  $(MAINOBJS) $(COB2MAIN) $(FIDLMAIN)

STATICPROLDLIBS=$(LLIBCLIENT) $(LIBSQL) $(SCOREPT) $(SSCOREED) $(DEF_ON) $(DEVTTLIBS) $(LLIBTHREAD)
PROLDLIBS=$(LLIBCLNTSH) $(STATICPROLDLIBS)

PROADA=proada
PROCOB18=procob18
PROC16=proc16
PROFOR=profor
PROPAS=propas
PROPLI=propli
PROC=proc
OTT=ott
MODC=modc
MODADA=modada
PROCOB=procob
FIDL=fidl
RTSORA=rtsora

# Entering /mnt/804/src/precomp/s_precomp.mk

ASFLAGS=-K PIC

FC= f77

#LDLIBS=-lm  -lpthread

CCPSYSINCLUDE=sys_include='(/opt/CC/include/CC,/usr/include)'
CCP=CC

ADAPORT=verdix
ADACC=ada -e
ADALD=a.ld
ADACLEAN= a.rmlib -f

COB=/opt/cobol/bin/cob
COBDIR=/opt/cobol/cobdir

COBFLAGS=-C IBMCOMP -C NESTCALL -x -g
COBGNTFLAGS=-C IBMCOMP -C NESTCALL -u -g
GNT=.gnt
COBSQLINTF=$(PRECOMPLIB)cobsqlintf.o

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/precomp/s_precomp.mk
# Exiting precomp.mk
# Entering /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/libclntsh.mk
$(LIBCLNTSH): \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libclient.a ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libsql.a \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libnetv2.a ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libnttcp.a \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libnetwork.a ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libncr.a \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libcommon.a ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libgeneric.a \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libmm.a ${ORACLE_HOME}/rdbms/lib/xaondy.o \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libnlsrtl3.a ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libcore4.a \
            ${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libepc.a
	$(SILENT)$(ECHO) "Building client shared library libclntsh.so ..."
	$(SILENT)$(ECHO) "Call script $$ORACLE_HOME/bin/genclntsh ..."
	$(GENCLNTSH)
	$(SILENT)$(ECHO) "Built $$ORACLE_HOME/lib/libclntsh.so ... DONE"

# Exiting /mnt/804/src/buildtools/mkfile/libclntsh.mk

[-- Attachment #3: demo_proc.mk --]

#include $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/lib/env_precomp.mk
include env_precomp.mk

# This Makefile builds the sample programs in
# $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/demo/proc, and can serve as a template for linking
# customer applications.
#
# SAMPLES is a list of the c proc sample programs.
# CPPSAMPLES is a list of the c++ proc sample programs.
# OBJECT_SAMPLES is a list of the proc sample programs using the new
# type features.  You must install ott in addition to proc to run some
# of those samples.
#
SAMPLES=sample1 sample2 sample3 sample4 sample6 sample7 sample8 \
	sample9 sample10 sample11 sample12 oraca sqlvcp cv_demo
CPPSAMPLES=cppdemo1 cppdemo2 cppdemo3
OBJECT_SAMPLES=objdemo1 lobdemo1 coldemo1 navdemo1
#
# These targets are build all of a class of samples in one call to make.
#
samples: $(SAMPLES)
cppsamples: $(CPPSAMPLES)
object_samples: $(OBJECT_SAMPLES)
#
# The target 'build' puts together an executable $(EXE) from the .o files
# in $(OBJS) and the libraries in $(PROLDLIBS).  It is used to build the
# c sample programs.  The rules to make .o files from .c and .pc files are
# later in this file.
# ($(PROLDLIBS) includes the client shared library, and $(STATICPROLDLIBS) does
# not.)
#
build: $(OBJS)
	$(CC) -o $(EXE) $(OBJS) -L$(LIBHOME) $(PROLDLIBS) $(LIBSQL)
build_static: $(OBJS)
	$(CC) -o $(EXE) $(OBJS) -L$(LIBHOME) $(STATICPROLDLIBS)
$(SAMPLES) $(OBJECT_SAMPLES):
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) OBJS=$@.o EXE=$@ build
#
# The c++ samples are built using the 'cppbuild' target.  It precompiles to
# get a .c file, compiles to get a .o file and then builds the executable.
#
cppbuild:
	$(PROC) $(PROCPPFLAGS) iname=$(EXE)
	CC -c $(INCLUDE) $(EXE).c
	CC -o $(EXE) $(OBJS) -L$(LIBHOME) $(CPPLDLIBS)
cppbuild_static:
	$(PROC) $(PROCPPFLAGS) iname=$(EXE)
	CC -c $(INCLUDE) $(EXE).c
	CC -o $(EXE) $(OBJS) -L$(LIBHOME) $(STATICCPPLDLIBS)
$(CPPSAMPLES):
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) OBJS=$@.o EXE=$@ cppbuild
#
# sample5.pc illustrates the precompiler part of building a precompiler-forms
# application.  Building the actual executable would require the FORMS bundle.
#
sample5:
	@echo 'sample5 is a user-exit demo; use a forms makefile to build it.'
#
# Some of the samples require that .sql scripts be run before precompilation.
# If you set RUNSQL=run in your call to make, then make will use sqlplus or
# svrmgrl, as appropriate, to run the .sql scripts.
# If you leave RUNSQL unset, then make will print out a reminder to run the
# scripts.
# If you have already run the scripts, then RUNSQL=done will omit the reminder.
#
sqlplus_run:
	($(CD) ../sql; $(BINHOME)sqlplus $(USER) @$(SCRIPT) < /dev/null)
svrmgrl_run:
	($(CD) ../sql; $(BINHOME)svrmgrl < $(SCRIPT).sql)
sqlplus_ svrmgrl_:
	@$(ECHO) "# You must run the .sql script, " $(SCRIPT),
	@$(ECHO) "# before precomping this sample."
sqlplus_done svrmgrl_done:
#
calldemo-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) USER=scott/tiger SCRIPT=calldemo sqlplus_$(RUNSQL)
sample11-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) USER=scott/tiger SCRIPT=sample11 sqlplus_$(RUNSQL)
cv_demo-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) USER=scott/tiger SCRIPT=cv_demo sqlplus_$(RUNSQL)
lobdemo1-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) SCRIPT=lobdemo1c svrmgrl_$(RUNSQL)
objdemo1-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) SCRIPT=objdemo1 svrmgrl_$(RUNSQL)
coldemo1-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) SCRIPT=coldemo1 svrmgrl_$(RUNSQL)
navdemo1-sql:
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) SCRIPT=navdemo1 svrmgrl_$(RUNSQL)
#
# Here are some rules for converting .pc -> .c -> .o and for .typ -> .h.
#
# If proc needs to find .h files, it should find the same .h files that the
# c compiler finds.  We use a macro named INCLUDE to hadle that.  The general
# format of the INCLUDE macro is
# INCLUDE= $(I_SYM)dir1 $(I_SYM)dir2 ...
#
# Normally, I_SYM=-I, for the c compiler.  However, we have a special target,
# pc1, which calls $(PROC) with various arguments, include $(INCLUDE).  It
# is used like this:
#	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) <more args to make> I_SYM=include= pc1
# This is used for some of $(SAMPLES) and for $(OBJECT_SAMPLE).
.SUFFIXES: .pc .c .o .typ .h

pc1:
	$(PROC) $(PROCFLAGS) iname=$(PCCSRC) $(INCLUDE)

.pc.c:
	$(PROC) $(PROCFLAGS) iname=$*

.pc.o:
	$(PROC) $(PROCFLAGS) iname=$*
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

.c.o:
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

.typ.h:
	$(OTT) intype=$*.typ hfile=$*.h outtype=$*o.typ $(OTTFLAGS) code=c user=scott/tiger
#
# These are specific targets to make the .o files for samples that require
# more careful handling.
#
sample9.o: sample9.pc calldemo-sql
	$(PROC) $(PROCPLSFLAGS) iname=$*
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

cv_demo.o: cv_demo.pc cv_demo-sql
	$(PROC) $(PROCPLSFLAGS) iname=$*
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

sample11.o: sample11.pc sample11-sql
	$(PROC) $(PROCPLSFLAGS) iname=$*
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

lobdemo1.o: lobdemo1.pc lobdemo1-sql
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) PROCFLAGS="$(PROCPLSFLAGS)" PCCSRC=$* I_SYM=include= pc1
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

objdemo1.o: objdemo1.pc objdemo1.typ objdemo1-sql
	$(OTT) intype=$*.typ hfile=$*.h outtype=$*o.typ $(OTTFLAGS) code=c user=scott/tiger
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) PROCFLAGS=intype=$*o.typ PCCSRC=$* I_SYM=include= pc1
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

coldemo1.o: coldemo1.pc coldemo1.typ coldemo1-sql
	$(OTT) intype=$*.typ hfile=$*.h outtype=$*o.typ $(OTTFLAGS) code=c user=scott/tiger
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) PROCFLAGS=intype=$*o.typ PCCSRC=$* I_SYM=include= pc1
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c

navdemo1.o: navdemo1.pc navdemo1.typ navdemo1-sql
	$(OTT) intype=$*.typ hfile=$*.h outtype=$*o.typ $(OTTFLAGS) code=c user=scott/tiger
	$(MAKE) -f $(MAKEFILE) PROCFLAGS=intype=$*o.typ PCCSRC=$* I_SYM=include= pc1
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $*.c
#
# The macro definition fill in some details or override some defaults from
# other files.
#
OTTFLAGS=$(PCCFLAGS)
CLIBS= $(TTLIBS_QA) $(LDLIBS)
PRODUCT_LIBHOME=
MAKEFILE=$(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/demo/proc/demo_proc.mk
PROCPLSFLAGS= sqlcheck=full userid=$(USERID)
PROCPPFLAGS= code=cpp $(CCPSYSINCLUDE)
USERID=scott/tiger
NETWORKHOME=$(ORACLE_HOME)/network/
PLSQLHOME=$(ORACLE_HOME)/plsql/
INCLUDE=$(I_SYM). $(I_SYM)$(PRECOMPHOME)public $(I_SYM)$(RDBMSHOME)public $(I_SYM)$(RDBMSHOME)demo $(I_SYM)$(PLSQLHOME)public $(I_SYM)$(NETWORKHOME)public
I_SYM=-I
STATICPROLDLIBS=$(SCOREPT) $(SSCOREED) $(DEF_ON) $(LLIBCLIENT) $(LLIBSQL) $(STATICTTLIBS)
PROLDLIBS=$(LLIBCLNTSH) $(STATICPROLDLIBS)
STATICCPPLDLIBS=$(SCOREPT) $(SSCOREED) $(DEF_ON) $(LLIBCLIENT) $(LLIBSQL) $(DEVTTLIBS)
CPPLDLIBS=$(LLIBCLNTSH) $(STATICCPPLDLIBS)

* Re: Help on compiles
@ 2003-02-27 20:10 'David Scott Urban
From: 'David Scott Urban @ 2003-02-27 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, matt.sherwood

oops, sent to matt only. didn't cc list

Hello Matt,
All those flags are specific to the HP ansi c compiler not gcc.
For example:

HP --> +O2 in gcc --> -O2

You will need to do man gcc or lookup the gcc documentation to see if they have
equivalents options for the others.

D. S. Urban
email : urban@ast.lmco.com
To be the person, you must know the person. To know the person, you must
understand the person. To understand the person, you must listen. To listen,
you must open your mind and put aside all preconceived ideas and notions.
All opinions expressed are my own not that of my employer

>> From gcc-help-return-11711-urban=ast.lmco.com@gcc.gnu.org Thu Feb 27 11:56
MST 2003