* Library linking squence
@ 2003-09-21 19:32 kunal chavan
From: kunal chavan @ 2003-09-21 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello list

I  have been using gcc for many days, i have created my own C API
libraries for parsing confugration files like squidGuard.conf and
fetchmailrc (using flex and bison) etc. All these work fine when linked
with single executable.

Now when i link these libraries to my Kylix C++ application (Kylix is an
IDE for developing GUI which users all these API's) what happens is the
function parse_squidguardconf in library which is linked first works
fine but another function parse_fetchmailconf which is in library linked
after the first library gives me parse error and when i change the
linking sequence same thing happens vise-versa (i.e parse_fetchmailconf
works fine but parse_squidguardconf gives parse error).

Thanks in advance for any help suggestion.

Kunal.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-21 19:32 UTC | newest]