* using gcc to compile pthread program with gprof
@ 2003-09-26 19:31 Aaron Phillips
From: Aaron Phillips @ 2003-09-26 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello.

I am using gcc 3.1 on HP-UX 11.0 to compile a threaded program for gprof
support, like this:

$ gcc -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199506L -o cont cont.c -lpthread -pg

It compiles fine, but when I execute ./cont I get a bad return code from
pthread_attr_init.  The error message is "Function is not available".
When I leave off the -pg everything works fine.  Is there some special
linking flags I have to also include?

Thanks much
Aaron

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-26 19:31 UTC | newest]