From: Jomy Abraham <jomya@sasken.com>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: help needed
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:46:00 -0000	[thread overview]

hi,

I need to know few information about GNU AIX cross
compiler

1. I am working on Sun Solaris on Sparc machine.  The Target is a
powerPC with AIX as OS.  I don't have AIX compiler.  Can I use the GNU's
AIX cross compiler to build the executable for the target from Solaris
environment?

2. How can I test it from Solaris..(I mean compiler options for a simple
program? )

3. Is something more than the cross compiler is required to make the
executable run on the target.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Jomy