* xstormy16 - how do you build this and some info?
@ 2003-05-06 11:31 spr03
From: spr03 @ 2003-05-06 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I'm new to building cross compilers, and I'm trying to
understand how they work. I have noticed that there is a
cross compiler called the xstormy16 that has been ported in
gcc. I was wondering if anyone knows how to build this
compiler (the steps that I have to carry out to build it)?

Also when I have explored the binutils package I have found
associated files with most of the ports listed in the gcc
package. However, I cant find any files associated with the
xstormy16 architecture in the binutils - does this mean that
the assembler and linker being used have not been created
for the xstromy16, and instead they are using a generic set
of utils? I have found references to it in the config file
but unsure what assembler and linker it uses because I can't
seem to find any unique files created for it.

Thankyou very much for your feedback.

Simon Reynolds spr03@ozemail.com.au

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-06 11:31 UTC | newest]