* Can I use gcov to test GCC itself?
@ 2004-02-06 17:53 Jane chen
From: Jane chen @ 2004-02-06 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 369 bytes --]

Hi, all:

I'm new in using gcov. Is it possible to get the
coverage info of testsuite coming with gcc by using
gcov? If the answer is not, is there any other way to
get such kind of info?

Any help is appreciated.

Jane

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

* Re: Can I use gcov to test GCC itself?
@ 2004-02-06 18:05 ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2004-02-06 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jane chen; +Cc: gcc-help

Jane chen wrote:
> Hi, all:
>
> I'm new in using gcov. Is it possible to get the
> coverage info of testsuite coming with gcc by using
> gcov? If the answer is not, is there any other way to
> get such kind of info?

configure with --enable-coverage={opt,noopt,}

nathan