* Memory Usage while compiling
@ 2004-10-07 18:20 Virender Kashyap
From: Virender Kashyap @ 2004-10-07 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC HELP

Hi,
     I wish to compare memory consumption for diffrent programs while they
are being compiled in gcc. Is there any way of finding this.

Thanks and Regards.

Virender

* Re: Memory Usage while compiling
@ 2004-10-07 18:30 ` Sriharsha Vedurmudi
From: Sriharsha Vedurmudi @ 2004-10-07 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I believe you have already tried:

-fmem-report
-dm

options provided by GCC and those are not what you are looking for !!

Well, in that case, you can get what you are looking partially using nm
command on the object file but none that I know of during compilation..

Cheers,
Harsha.

--
 * Sriharsha Vedurmudi