* Back-End Modification
@ 2004-10-10 15:05 eduardok
From: eduardok @ 2004-10-10 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Me and my college are building our own processor and we need to modify the GCC
back end in order to generate code to our processor.

The first idea was to compile a C code using the GCC and ganerate an assembly
code, that would be used as an input to our hand made mounter to generate
hexadecimal codes to our processor. The problem is that we know nothing about
how GCC works and how it generates codes for the other architectures.

As we don't have to much time to do that, I'm asking for the fastest and more
directly way to learn about the GCC back end (any books, manuals, or other
documents that could help) and some tips for modifying it.

Thanks everybody,
Eduardo Koerich.

* Re: Back-End Modification
@ 2004-10-11  6:59 ` Sriharsha Vedurmudi