* please help solve this code!!!!
@ 2006-09-14 22:40 Connie Zlot
From: Connie Zlot @ 2006-09-14 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Can you please solve this code, we are trying to figure out a message
from our CEO.
Thanks!
Connie Zlot

Guvf vaqrrq vf na vagryyvtrag tebhc.  Zl ynfg cbfgfpevcg jnf qrpvcurerq
ol pbhagyrff bs lbh, naq va nf srj nf 20 zvahgrf sebz zl 11 cz rznvy
(naq lrf, V cnvq gur svsgl ohpxf!).  Pyrneyl V arrq gb fgrc hc gur
qvssvphygl - jung sbyybjf jvyy cbfr zber bs n punyyratr.

* Re: please help solve this code!!!!
@ 2006-09-14 23:01 ` David Sveningsson
From: David Sveningsson @ 2006-09-14 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Connie Zlot; +Cc: gcc-help

ROT13

"This indeed is an intelligent group.  My last postscript was deciphered
by countless of you, and in as few as 20 minutes from my 11 pm email
(and yes, I paid the fifty bucks!).  Clearly I need to step up the
difficulty - what follows will pose more of a challenge. "

*//David Sveningsson [eXt]*
Freelance Coder | Game Developer Student
[ http://sidvind.com ]  [ http://nitroxy.com ]