* Adding -R to specs, need assistance
@ 2006-09-28 16:40 Jeff Blaine
From: Jeff Blaine @ 2006-09-28 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I'd like to add -R/gcc/install/path/lib to a specs file
per:

     http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html#rpath

So that our users do not have to specify -R (or -Xlinker -rpath)
options in order to simply get gcc or c++ to find libgcc_s.so
or libstdc++.so (sigh...)

Could I get a little bit more information on how to do this?

I've done a 'gcc -dumpspecs > specs' but cannot really figure
out the syntax of the file or where exactly the option should
go.

* Adding -R to specs, need assistance
@ 2006-09-28 16:42 Jeff Blaine