* Re: gcc 4.2.2, libgomp under cygwin
       [not found] <da0644d40711260741p28b41d18i93c5bff54dc1c5b5@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2007-11-27 10:00 ` Tim Prince
From: Tim Prince @ 2007-11-27 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joerg Frochte; +Cc: gcc-help

Joerg Frochte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile gcc-4.2.2 with openmp support under cygwin.
> To do so, I previously installed gmp-4.2.2 and mpfr-2.3.0.
> Now I start configure and up like this:
>
> ----------------
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ --enable-languages=c

> checking for correct version of gmp.h... yes
> checking for correct version of mpfr.h... yes
> checking for any version of mpfr.h... yes
> *** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
>      target-libmudflap target-libgomp target-libffi target-zlib target-libjava t
> arget-libada gnattools target-libstdc++-v3 target-libgfortran zlib target-libobj
> c target-boehm-gc
>     (Any other directories should still work fine.)
>
> Now I am a bit confused. What is still missing?
> Because target-libgomp is of course required for the openmp-support.
As libgomp isn't enabled by default for cygwin (presumably owing to the
missing pieces), you must add --enable-libgomp if you want to try it.
gmp and mpfr are needed for fortran target; they have nothing to do with
turning on libgomp.
This is clearly not a gcc list question; gcc-help should be OK.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-27  2:50 UTC | newest]