* ast in gcj
@ 2007-12-11 16:42 Tihanyi Norbert
From: Tihanyi Norbert @ 2007-12-11 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello!

I have a little problem. I would like to make a new front-end for gcc.
It'll working with java search, but I can't found any reference how
can I dump my program's AST.
I hope, somebody could help me!

* Re: ast in gcj
@ 2007-12-11 17:19 ` David Daney
From: David Daney @ 2007-12-11 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tihanyi Norbert; +Cc: gcc-help

Tihanyi Norbert wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a little problem. I would like to make a new front-end for gcc.
> It'll working with java search, but I can't found any reference how
> can I dump my program's AST.
> I hope, somebody could help me!

Look at gcc's debugging options.  Probably you want something like:

-fdump-tree-all

David Daney