* atomic builtin routines
@ 2008-05-14 15:01 Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy)
From: Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy) @ 2008-05-14 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi All

I have used __sync_lock_test_and_set() routines in gcc 4.1.1 with -march=pentiumpro successfully. Are there equivalent set of routines or any other functions that I can use for spin locks in gcc 3.4.6?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

With Regards

Vardhan

* Re: atomic builtin routines
@ 2008-05-16  3:41 ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2008-05-16  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy); +Cc: gcc-help

Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy) wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have used __sync_lock_test_and_set() routines in gcc 4.1.1 with -march=pentiumpro successfully.
> Are there equivalent set of routines or any other functions that I can use for spin locks in gcc 3.4.6?

We didn't rename them, if that's what you are asking.  Sorry.

This is when they were added.  Any gcc before that doesn't have them.

Andrew.