* Gfortran for Mac creates output that does not run
@ 2009-03-06 20:21 Hendrik Schoenfelder
From: Hendrik Schoenfelder @ 2009-03-06 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I installed gfortran on my brandnew IMAC and learned how to invoke it using
the command line. The program does create an output file named a.out from
the most simple program after giving an aparently harmless warning (³ld
warning: duplicate dylib /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib²). But when I try
to run it, i get the message ³a.out: command not found².  Strange. I feel
like an idiot. Can anyone help?
Hendrik

* Re: Gfortran for Mac creates output that does not run
@ 2009-03-06 20:35 ` Leonardo Foderaro
From: Leonardo Foderaro @ 2009-03-06 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

a very easy hint: did you type "a.out"   or   "./a.out"   ??

on unix it's different.

on IMAC... don't know :-)

good luck!
leo