* I have just tested my gcc4.5.1 on an oregonstate slackware64 13.1
@ 2010-11-29 23:18 B.S.J.W. Stephenson
From: B.S.J.W. Stephenson @ 2010-11-29 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I have just completed a good clean build of gcc451 on glibc 2.12.1 with
binutils 2.21.51
last time I looked they were still faulting on stdio.h because of 'as'
faulting .

Would you like me to send you my test results  ?
If so Where Should I Send Them ?

If you are completely disinterested please say so .

Yours sincerely B.S.J.W. Stephenson.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-11-29 21:06 UTC | newest]