* Re: GNU ld for Solaris 8
       [not found] <8229C4577A00D511ABC00090277A45A0ADBAE9@us0111-ch-ms1.chann els.mc.xerox.com>
@ 2002-03-10 12:05 ` Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci
From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci @ 2002-03-10 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Venkatakrishnan, V, gcc-help

Hi,
I'm not sure, but I think it is always bundled with binutils, as I guess it
shares some common libraries.

fwyzard

* GNU ld for Solaris 8
@ 2002-03-10 11:21 Venkatakrishnan, V
From: Venkatakrishnan, V @ 2002-03-10 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
	Is there a way I can download only GNU ld for Solaris 8.  I've tried
the binutils package on sunfreeware.com but am facing some size problems
when FTPing it to my sun box from my Win m/c.
	I basically just need to use GNU ld, so is there a way I can
download just that if yes, from where? or is it always bundled into
binutils??

Thanks,
Venky