* Help! Unresolved symbol _gxx_personality_v0?
@ 2002-06-07 12:29 Eric Evans
From: Eric Evans @ 2002-06-07 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to compile a simple little C program (not C++) in gcc 3.0 and I
get a linker error message that says the symbol _gxx_personality_v0 is
undefined.  But when I compile the same program in gcc 2.95 it compiles and
links fine with no errors.

Can anybody tell me why I'm getting this error in gcc 3.0, and what I can
do about it?  Is this a problem that could be fixed by upgrading to gcc
3.1?  Thanks very much!!!

Eric Evans
Cornell Phonetics Lab

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-07 19:29 UTC | newest]