* embedding gcc?
@ 2002-12-07  4:19 Ben Dougall
From: Ben Dougall @ 2002-12-07  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hiyer,

I wish to include GCC within a Mac OS X application, to give me, the
programmer of the application the ability to compile C source code on
the fly within the application.

I'm hopefully wondering if anyone's got any information or pointers to
the issue of embedding GCC, as I'm not sure where to start at all?

Has anything like that been done previously?

Any information, much appreciated. Thanks.

[parent not found: <1039456162.9884.ezmlm@gcc.gnu.org>]
[parent not found: <583E84A77A2FCB4F967E6CD9B0CA4AF71BD028@nt-server.kreuter>]