* telnet problem
@ 2003-10-13 11:12 Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai.
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0310131842340.17314-100000@lantana.iitm.erne t.in>
From: Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai. @ 2003-10-13 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi all,

I know this is not GNU related question. But you guys may guide me in this
regards.

I am using MS telnet for connecting to my linux server from my WinNT
machine.
I am facing some problems using VI here because it is not refreshing the
screen .
Can you please suggest me alternative Telnet which works fine for windows NT
?

Thanks ,

Bansidhar

* Re: telnet problem
@ 2003-10-13 13:18 ` Bharathi S
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0310131842340.17314-100000@lantana.iitm.erne t.in>
From: Bharathi S @ 2003-10-13 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai.; +Cc: GNU GCC

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai. wrote:

> refreshing the screen .  Can you please suggest me alternative
> Telnet which works fine for windows NT ?

SSH :) Use WinSSH or Putty to access the Linux PC from Win PC.

Note: You can ask ur General Linux doubts in local LUG :)

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,   (__)
DON Lab,    TeNeT Group,     oo )

"Security with obscurity is good, relying
 on security through obscurity is bad." -- Brian

* Re: telnet problem
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0310131842340.17314-100000@lantana.iitm.erne t.in>
@ 2003-10-14 14:55   ` Eljay Love-Jensen
From: Eljay Love-Jensen @ 2003-10-14 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai.; +Cc: GNU GCC

Hi Bansidhar,

The Telnet client For Windows I recommend is TeraTerm Pro.
+ source code is available
+ works great
+ SSH connectivity is available (extra install)

Available at:
<http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html>

--Eljay