* Testing a Canadian cross
@ 2012-11-07 10:38 Aurelien Buhrig
From: Aurelien Buhrig @ 2012-11-07 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I successfully build a canadian croos gcc for a private target on a
linux x64 build machine for a windows host (mingw32).

I suppose I can test such a compiler on the host machine (setting up
dejagnu/expect, a site.exp and the target simulator (sid) on the windows
host).
But in order to centralize on a single machine the build and the test of
binary releases for different hosts, I wonder if there is a way to test
such a compiler on (or from) the build machine, using an emulator, a
RPC-like or whatever.
Perhaps this is an issue someone has already addressed hereby?

Thanks,
Aurélien