* disable cilk build/test on unsupported target?
@ 2013-12-22 13:45 Tim Prince
From: Tim Prince @ 2013-12-22 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I built gcc with partial success:

Platform: x86_64-unknown-cygwin
configure flags: --prefix=/usr/local/gcc4.9/ --enable-languages='c c++
fortran' --enable-libgomp --enable-threads=posix --disable-libmudflap
--disable-__cxa_atexit --with-dwarf2 --without-libiconv-prefix
--without-libintl-prefix --with-system-zlib

As far as I've been able to find out, there's no support for cilkrts on
this target, so I would have thought there would be a way to skip those
tests.  I do have the Intel supplied library for ICL/visual studio.

Apparently there's also a problem with stabs ( relocation truncated to
fit: R_X86_64_32 against `.text'), at least according to the options
chosen in make check:
FAIL: gcc.dg/debug/20020220-1.c -gstabs1 (test for excess errors)
UNRESOLVED: gcc.dg/debug/20020220-1.c -gstabs1 compilation failed to
produce executable

I'm surprised not to find any test result quoted for this target, so the
configure is my own guess.
gfortran seems to run well enough;  gcc builds have a tendency to hang
when running tests involving ? operator and attempted vectorization.

--
Tim Prince

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-12-22 13:45 UTC | newest]