Hi. I want to use the init_priority(prio) attribute (https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/C_002b_002b-Attributes.html#C_002b_002b-Attributes) to initialize stuff in my library early so that users of the library can use the library during their own static objects construction. However, my library uses standard C++ library facilities like std::string, std::vector<>, etc. The question is: What is the lowest priority for init_priority attribute that I can use to still have libstdc++ initialize itself before my library is initialized? -- VZ