* advanced C++ features with GNU GCC for ARM
@ 2014-11-05  9:51 Yermolenko Pavel
From: Yermolenko Pavel @ 2014-11-05  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello

Apparently "GNU GCC for ARM" possede features, similar to STL (standard template library) ... like array, vector, algorithms, etc.
I'm aware if someone suceeded to use these features.

I tried ... but problems occur when I merely include headers.
For example, the following instruction:

#include <vector>

provokes the error
..... fatal error: vector: No such file or directory

Hoever the file vector does exists in the root directory of GCC.

Thanks in advance

Pavel

* Re: advanced C++ features with GNU GCC for ARM
@ 2014-11-05 10:09 ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2014-11-05 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yermolenko Pavel, gcc-help

On 11/05/2014 09:50 AM, Yermolenko Pavel wrote:
> #include <vector>
>
> provokes the error
> ..... fatal error: vector: No such file or directory
>
> Hoever the file vector does exists in the root directory of GCC.
>
> Thanks in advance

What was your compile command?