* FW: ARM Configure Targets
       [not found] ` <120E90CBFF72804198D8B7689539943A02368CC9@AZ25EXM01.gddsi.com>
@ 2007-12-05 14:59   ` Lamont, Brian-p3354c
From: Lamont, Brian-p3354c @ 2007-12-05 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

 testing mail..

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Remy Fenn
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 6:04 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: ARM Configure Targets

Hi,

Building GCC for ARM cross-compilation offers a number of potential
targets which is only referred to in the documentation as arm-*-elf.

Where can I find further information on specific targets? I view 3rd
party documentation in this respect as dubious particularly as many
non-official source of documentation do not stamp a date and you cannot
therefore determine whether the targets mentioned are indeed still
accurate in the present GCC release.
--
Remy Fenn                           Email: rem@riscnx.net
Dept. Systems Engineering

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-12-05 14:59 UTC | newest]