* RE: EGCS-2.91.66 - Red Hat Linux 6.2
@ 2005-07-21 14:37 Meissner, Michael
From: Meissner, Michael @ 2005-07-21 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tina raj, gcc-help

That is a rather old version of GCC and Red Hat.  Note for the GCC
released by various Linux, *BSD, etc. distributions, it is generally
best to get the sources as distributed by the vendor, since they often
times contain patches beyond the official versions from the FSF.  For
Red Hat systems, the sources are contained in srpm files, that should
have been provided as part of the release.