* Compilation on Apple's OSX 10.4 - 10.6 on Intel machines
@ 2010-02-22 18:20 Lorenzo Pesce
From: Lorenzo Pesce @ 2010-02-22 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear all,
My problem is perhaps simple, but so far I haven't found a decent
solution.
We distribute free software for statistical analysis for a number of
platforms and uses.
We need to produce executables, statical libraries and dynamically
linked libraries
(both .so and .jnilib).
We have figured out how to do that in the gcc environment (the
original code is Fortran so
it took some creativity, but it works). However, now the solution is
coming apart because
it does not seem to port across different versions of the OS and
different processors.
I can live without 10.4, but I need to support both 10.5 and 10.6.

Does anyone know if there are compilation settings and/or compiler
modifications that could
help me (e.g., the gfortran used by R seems to be able to do that,
but not entirely).

Thanks a lot,

  Lorenzo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-02-22 18:08 UTC | newest]