* Bid Estimate
@ 2022-08-04 15:38 melseymourcrosslandestimating
From: melseymourcrosslandestimating @ 2022-08-04 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Mel Seymour
Crossland Estimating, INC

* Bid Estimate
@ 2022-08-22 14:08 brysonrobles6012
From: brysonrobles6012 @ 2022-08-22 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Do you have any estimating projects for us?

If you are holding a project, please send over the plans in PDF format for getting a firm quote on your project.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see some samples.

We will be happy to answer any questions you have. Thank you

Kind Regards,
Bryson Robles
Crossland Estimating, INC

* Bid Estimate
@ 2023-02-22 15:27 harleygunderson1199
From: harleygunderson1199 @ 2023-02-22 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are an estimation company. We provide costing &take-offs services to General contractors, Sub-Contractors, Home builders and Owners. We work on both Commercial and Residential.

Let me know if you are interested or you want to learn more. Thanks.

Regards,
Harley Gunderson
Marketing Manager
Crossland Estimation, INC