From: "Bell, Timothy" <timothy.bell@intergraph.com>
To: Rupert Wood <me@rupey.net>
Cc: eljay@adobe.com, gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: RE: Problem Building 32-bit gcc native compiler
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:20:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Yes. I'm using the native HP-UX assembler. I've downloaded the GNU Make
version 3.80. However, I did not download a GNU assembler. Should I be using
a GNU Assembler?

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy Bell
Senior Information Systems Consultant, Solutions Group
Intergraph Corporation (NASDAQ:INGR)
170 Graphics Drive, Madison, AL 35758
P 1.256.730.1531 F 1.256.730.1350
timothy.bell@intergraph.com; www.intergraph.com