* gcc bug? constinit does not require constexpr ctor
@ 2019-10-10  4:54 Klaus Doldinger
From: Klaus Doldinger @ 2019-10-10  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi all,

simple question: should in the following example the constinit case be
also impossible if the required ctor is not constexpr?

struct B {
    /*constexpr*/ B() {}
};

struct A {
    constexpr static inline B b2{}; // not possible
    constinit static inline B b1{}; // should this NOT possible either?
};

int main() {
    A a;

* Re: gcc bug? constinit does not require constexpr ctor
@ 2019-10-10 12:37 ` Klaus Doldinger
From: Klaus Doldinger @ 2019-10-10 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

To answer my question myself: actually fixed in gcc-trunk.