* How to begin
@ 2006-11-19 14:26 amateur
From: amateur @ 2006-11-19 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I'm sure somebody has asked this before, but I can't be bothered to read all
the messages on the forum.
I'd like to start progrmming in C++. Since I don't have a compiler I need to
donload one and this seems to be a good ond to try. What I dont know is
which files I need to download to get GCC to work on my mac. I have Mac OS
10.4 with a PPC processor. What do I do?

* Re: How to begin
       [not found] <53A5FC75-E8A7-48B1-83B8-2B5A5C3DEE03@gmail.com>
@ 2006-11-19 16:08 ` Blake Huff
From: Blake Huff @ 2006-11-19 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC-Help

Get Apple's developer tools (XCode), and you'll have command line GCC
as well as the developer's suite. You can get the tools off your
installation DVD, or at the following webpage:

http://developer.apple.com/tools/xcode/index.html

Blake Huff
stangmechanic@gmail.com

"When the going gets tough, the tough get aeronautical."-Howling Mad
Murdoch