* address of labels in the symbol table
       [not found] <43eedc17-cf45-41c3-b111-34f026c8a00b@zm01.ohb-system.de>
@ 2011-11-30 18:45 ` Andreas Wortmann
From: Andreas Wortmann @ 2011-11-30 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I'm using gcc 4.2.1 for the SPARC V8 architecture and I want to access the address of labels placed in the c code from the symbol table.
This is working fine if I do not optimize (-O0) or optimize with -O1.
But when optimizing with -O2 or -Os the unused labels (event though they are still listed in the symbol table) have a wrong address.
What is happening here ?

Thanks,
Andreas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-30 10:31 UTC | newest]