* Rebuild C code from GCC intermediate format
@ 2006-09-05 18:43 Leonardo Mata
From: Leonardo Mata @ 2006-09-05 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello ALL!

I'm working in a project to automatic create parallel code for anthill
program model
http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~dorgival/artigos/sbac2005.pdf

the goal is to translate a C uniq source into various C source files
that represent the parallelized code. I've been looking for a compiler
frontend to do that and i'm testing the SUIF compiler interface, but i
think gcc could be more powerfull and helpfull. I wish to use the
intermediate gcc format informations (cfg and SSA) to create the C
sources. I wish to know if there exists any plugin that translate
these intermediate format into C sources. I intent to modify these
intermediate formats and retranslate then into C source to anylise the
trasnsformations.

Thanks!

--

Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata
barroca@gmail.com

"May the force be with you, always" -   Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Nerd Pride... eu tenho. Voce tem?" - Rafael F. Alvarenga

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-05 18:43 UTC | newest]