Hello, I was wondering where I could find the source code for the inline assembly feature of the GCC compiler, I’ve been having trouble with an assembly instruction for “bswapl” on a i386 computer with GCC version 2.95. The bswap instruction works fine with it, however bswapl doesn’t let my code compile, whether I use a long long int for its input as i assume or a 32-bit integer. The compiler says that I’m using invalid operands with the instruction, rather than that the instruction doesn’t exist, and I’m hoping to understand what kind of operands would be valid. Thank you -- Alines Quasev