Hello I am trying to implement a pass which use alias analysis results. My pass is inserted right after the 'ssa' pass. First thing I am doing is calling compute_may_alias(), then I use the SSA_NAME_PTR_INFO macro when needed, but I cannot find a way to use the pt-solution correctly here. How can you obtain the information about aliasing (e.g. what variable it alias) from that structure? And as a more general question, is there any docs describing the alias analysis in more details than the internals? Best regards, Pierrick