* C++ exception problem (__throw ) ???
@ 1999-11-14 16:11 hwidjaja
From: hwidjaja @ 1999-11-14 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi,

I got segmentation fault..
and when I look the core using gdb,
it showed that it failed at __throw(),
I could not go 'up' or 'down', I assumed this is the problem
with C++ exception ...
Does anyone have the same problem ?? and what is the solution ??
any response will be helpful ...

NB:
I uses g++ v2.8.1

hwidjaja

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: C++ exception problem (__throw ) ???
@ 1999-11-15  2:20 ` Davide Pedroni
From: Davide Pedroni @ 1999-11-15  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

hwidjaja@my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got segmentation fault..
> and when I look the core using gdb,
> it showed that it failed at __throw(),
> I could not go 'up' or 'down', I assumed this is the problem
> with C++ exception ...
> Does anyone have the same problem ?? and what is the solution ??
> any response will be helpful ...
>
> NB:
> I uses g++ v2.8.1
>
> hwidjaja
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Be sure that if you pass the exception by pointer you istantiate memory
for it. I use exception whit 2.7.9 and i have no other problem except
that i can't use the optimization

* Re: C++ exception problem (__throw ) ???
@ 1999-11-15 14:10   ` hwidjaja
From: hwidjaja @ 1999-11-15 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Davide,

I don't pass dynamic memory allocated exception class. I'm sure about
that. By the way, that segmentation fault seems to happen in multi-
threaded program. Say, I have three threads running, and three of them
throw exceptions.
Thanks...

hengki

@ 1999-11-30 23:28 ` hwidjaja