From: "Weaver, John P CIV" <john.p.weaver@navy.mil>
To: "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant@google.com>,
	"Jonathan Wakely" <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
Cc: <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: RE: prefer static linking
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:29:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Following the chain and playing around with the makefile has yielded the
following, judicious use of both -Bdynamic and -Bstatic in front of the
different -l statements does in fact change the behavior of the linker
so that the desired outcome is achieved. Thank you both for your input.

Patrick Weaver
China Lake, CA
Voice: (760) 939-8744