* RE: Convert MS VC++ name mangling to GCC name mangling
@ 2003-03-05  2:13 Yu kenny-a18604
From: Yu kenny-a18604 @ 2003-03-05  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Nathan Sidwell', Alexander Stock; +Cc: gcc-help

I am curious about demangling and remangling way. Could anyone show me the process? Or give me relevant document cause I've never know of it before.

Thanks in advance,

Kenny

From: Ricardo Anguiano @ 2003-03-05  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yu kenny-a18604; +Cc: 'Nathan Sidwell', Alexander Stock, gcc-help

http://www.codesourcery.com/cxx-abi/abi.html#mangling

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com

* RE: Convert MS VC++ name mangling to GCC name mangling
@ 2003-03-06  1:59 Yu kenny-a18604
From: Yu kenny-a18604 @ 2003-03-06  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Ricardo Anguiano'
  Cc: 'Nathan Sidwell', Alexander Stock, gcc-help

Hi, Alex:

I wonder how you'd like to align MSVS mangled name to GCC one. I feel it tricky. Any tools you will have?

Best regards,

Kenny

@ 2003-03-04 10:43 ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2003-03-04 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)