* mips alignment restrictions
@ 2020-03-22  8:58 Elyashiv Horovitz
From: Elyashiv Horovitz @ 2020-03-22  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

The mips abi states that
"Virtual addresses and file offsets for MIPS segments are congruent modulo
64KByte (0x10000) or larger powers of 2"

I'm trying to find the place where this is expressed in gcc source code.
Can you please help me?

* Re: mips alignment restrictions
@ 2020-03-22  9:11 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2020-03-22  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elyashiv Horovitz via Gcc-help; +Cc: Elyashiv Horovitz

* Elyashiv Horovitz via Gcc-help:

> The mips abi states that
> "Virtual addresses and file offsets for MIPS segments are congruent modulo
> 64KByte (0x10000) or larger powers of 2"
>
> I'm trying to find the place where this is expressed in gcc source code.

Is this for the MIPS ELF variant?  This is handled by binutils.  I
assume it's in bfd/elf.c; search for “maxpagesize”.