Hi, 王淳洋 via Gcc-help writes: > Hello, I am using -flto when building nginx, but got lower benchmark > scores, about -1%~-2%, which makes me confused. That's not impossible, as benchmark results can be influenced by a myriad of factors. > I am wondering if there are other options to be combined with -flto, to > make the best optimization. The usual optimization flags. And, as usual, there's no silver bullet. > By the way, will lto acts on the process of merging .o to generate .a > . No - only at time of use of the '.a'. -- Arsen Arsenović