* Digraphs
@ 2001-10-27 15:34 Eddy Ilg
From: Eddy Ilg @ 2001-10-27 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am using GCC and I have a Problem compiling following code:

#define TEST(test) {   \
   }

getting following error Messages:

g++ -traditional-cpp -Wall -I . -I /pub/robocontrol testapp.cpp -o testapp
In file included from /pub/robocontrol/RoboAPI/packet_net.h:29,
                 from testapp.cpp:16:
/pub/robocontrol/RoboAPI/module.h:71: parse error before `}'
make: *** [testapp] Error 1

There is no spaces behind the \. I have used other compilers and this works
well. I have found out that cpp recognizes the {} as "digraphs". Is this the
cause and can I disable that feature?

Thanks

Eddy

* Re: Digraphs
@ 2001-10-28  1:14 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-10-28  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eddy Ilg; +Cc: gcc-help

"Eddy Ilg" <eddy@fericom.net> writes:

> #define TEST(test) {   \
>    }

> /pub/robocontrol/RoboAPI/module.h:71: parse error before `}'

> There is no spaces behind the \. I have used other compilers and this works
> well.

Could you provide additional information?  I doubt this is a
preprocessor problem.

> I have found out that cpp recognizes the {} as "digraphs".

No, digraphs are the following tokens: