* Re: Problems installing treelang
@ 2007-11-25 20:40 Tom Browder
From: Tom Browder @ 2007-11-25 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: startrack79; +Cc: gcc-help

Perhaps you haven't updated your LD_LIBRARY_PATH amd PATH environment
variables.  I have never used treelang so I configured gcc (trunk)
like so:

../gcc_trunk/configure                         \
  --program-suffix=-trunk                      \
  --with-mpfr=/usr/local --enable-__cxa_atexit \
  --disable-multilib --disable-bootstrap       \
  --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs       \
  --prefix=/opt/gcc                            \
  --disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++,treelang

After "make install" I did:

  setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/gcc/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  setenv PATH /opt/gcc/bin:$PATH

Then I tried a treelang program from the gcc testsuite

  gtreelang-trunk main.tree

which was converted to a.out which executed apparently Ok.

I would like to see your hello.tree file and the compilation line you used.

-Tom

Tom Browder
Niceville, Florida
USA

* Problems installing treelang
@ 2007-11-21 11:43 Leonardo
From: Leonardo @ 2007-11-21 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello to all,
my name is Leonardo and I'm new to this list.
I would like to play with treelang, but I can't compile it.
this is my config line:

./configure --prefix=/tmp/gcc-4.2.2 --enable-languages="c,c++,treelang"

configure and make are ok, but "make install" doesn't install treelang.

I tried to compile hello.tree but gcc doesn't recognize it:
/usr/bin/ld:hello.tree: file format not recognized; treating as linker script

Am I forgetting some steps?

thanks in advance,
leo