* Fwd: GCC and Ada in OS X 10.2.3 ?
@ 2003-01-04  4:47 Harry C. Marotto Jr.
From: Harry C. Marotto Jr. @ 2003-01-04  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Okay, at least now I see the documentation that states Ada is not
supported in the OS X release.   Can you possibly let me know who the
third parties are so I can get my Ada programming language working?

I saw a reference to a Jim Hopper that was working on it back in
October of 2001.

thanks, HARry

> Apple does not currently support the compilation of Fortran, Ada, or
> Java,
>        although there are third parties who have made these work.

Begin forwarded message: